Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Tongue Tickler.

One time after school I grabbed a bottle of Cola and sat on the sofa to watch TV. My eyes glued to the TV and sipping away at the bottle I kinda play with it by sticking my tongue in the bottle opening as I drink. It's getting toward the end of the bottle and begin to sort of feel something hit the end of my tongue. I noticed it but didn't really pay much attention until the bottle was empty enough for me to see what it was. When I looked it was a huge fly encased in the sugary gelatin. I just about lost it. It was weeks before I could get the thought out of my head enough to even drink another soda in any form. Then I gradually started drinking can pop poured in a glass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ew! ewewewewew!

duwbryd said...

Thanks mary ann. You just let me realize I'm doing my job here. Oh, you have a cool looking cat.

Sarah and Tiggy said...

When I was twelve or so, I was slouched on the couch eating an "O'Henry" chocolate bar. Some crumbs fell down on my shirt, and as I went to brush them away, I noticed that one was moving. It was a maggot.