Thursday, March 29, 2012

Food

I can talk about food right?  Who is not interested in food?  Personally, I hate the idea of food.  I am so tired of it.  Really Now.  I wish I could be a breatharian.  Not eating food but getting my fuel from the air.  There may be a couple people in current times that are actually doing that, who knows.  If it is possible, I don't think I am at that level or place and I doubt they would be reading my blog so I won't go there.
However, I may talk about my ideal diet and way of living.  No, I don't live there yet.  It is like the perfect plan that I am inching towards.   As a general rule, I eat what ever I feel like but with my ideal in mind, I am slowly and surely getting to my ideal.  I will share my ideal diet and living with you later.  Good night friends.

No comments: